Our first Easter with our own little bunny!!!


Waiting Mom and Dad

Where little Madison awaited

Where little Madison awaited
In the City of Dianbai

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congratulations Wilcox Family




More great news from our FCC group....today we heard more wonderful news, our friends Brenda, Mark, Shane and Kyle received the referral to their little girl! no pictures yet but the way Brenda describes her in her blog moved us.. she must indeed be an angel CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WILCOX FAMILY, we can't wait to follow them in their journey to little "Mae Li".

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Heidy and Joey,
OHHHH, thank you so much for including our good news in your blog! What a wonderful suprise!

I found your blog for the first time and I was enjoying strolling thru the post and low and behold, there was a congratulations for US!!

You both have such wonderful hearts and your baby is going to be soooooo blessed and soooooo loved!

Mark and I are praying for your referral to come sooner than you imagine! We are praying for your angel. God knows that you need each other and His plan for bringing you together is perfect.

Love,
Brenda Wilcox

Heidy, Joey and Madison said...

Thank you Brenda, hearing your news made us so happy and gave us hope that our little one is out there and will be home soon.... Congrats again

Brenda said...

Heidy and Joey,

We just wanted to say thank you again for the sweet little outfits you gave to Mae Li.

Mark and I feel soooo blessed to have met you and gotten to know you more. We look forward to our future friendship and to the days when Madison and Mae Li will be playing together.

We are so happy for Madison because she gets to have the most loving parents who will always treasure her every moment.

God Bless you our friends!
Love,
Mark and Brenda

P.S. Heidy, your mother was so beautiful! Now I see why you are so beautiful!

Heidy, Joey and Madison said...

Dear Brenda, you are so sweet!! I just added a picture of Mae Li, hope you don't mind and found your new posting. Thank you , your words mean so much to us. I can't wait either to complete this chapter of our lives and start the new ones with our little ones... Love Heidy and Joey


Since we held our little angel for the first time

My baby shower by my very special friends: Shelly, Jeannette, Bianca, Vicky and Gaby.

Madison's Room